The 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A10 will be more balanced and offer more flex on contact compared to the 2019 Louisville Slugger PXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPPX19A10. The PXT is essentially designed more so for those players that are more of a "power" type hitter.
2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A10
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8 Inch Standard Handle Diameter
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Colorway: White / Gold / Black
- Comfortable Synthetic Bat Grip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Three-Piece, Fully Composite Softball Bat
- LS Pro Comfort Grip: Locks Hands Into The Grip For Better Control And Feel
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology: Maximum Pop Right Out Of The Wrapper
- Ultra Lightweight X-Cap Increases Swing Speed While Maximizing Barrel Length
- Ultra-Balanced Swing Weight: Perfect For Extreme Control And Maximum Swing Speed
- VCX Technology: Creates A Feel Unique To Each Sport And Player Type
We recommend breaking in the 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A10 by about 150-200 swings off a tee or soft toss to break in your composite bat. Begin by swinging at about 50% power and increase your bat speed as you go, making sure to rotate the barrel a 1/4" after each swing to ensure complete barrel coverage.
Both are great options. The main differences between the models are the LS Pro Comfort Grip and the VCX Technology. The 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX19A10 features the new LS Pro Comfort Grip to give the player better control over their swing. As well as the VCX Technology that lets the barrel and handle move independently from one another. This technology allows for greater power and reduced vibration.
Boost your batting average when you step up to the plate swinging this 2019 Louisville Slugger LXT X19 fastpitch softball bat. Designed with an array of innovative features, this softball bat gives you the ultimate advantage over traditional aluminum alloys and wooden bats. The 2 1/4-inch barrel has a -10 drop weight to create a medium-weight bat that works well for a variety of players and swing styles. This fastpitch softball bat also is made with VCX Technology that lets the barrel and the handle move independently from one another for greater power and reduced vibration on impact, and it helps the bat adapt to the user for a unique feel. Louisville Slugger: Others Make Bats. We Make History.
Be the star of the next softball game with this LXT X19 fastpitch softball bat. The LS Pro Comfort Grip and standard 7/8-inch handle diameter give you better control over your swing whether you are following through with a practice swing or making contact with a fastball, and its PWR STAX barrel technology distributes the load of the impact across the entire barrel to make the ball go further and faster. Perfect for high school sluggers trying to improve their game, this fastpitch bat has a power-balanced swing weight for ultimate pop. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Great deal, beautiful bat, easy to order, arrived quickly!