We are not aware of any durability issue with the 2018 Worth EST Comp XL ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WCESMA. This bat should hold up well in an ASA league using either 44/375 or 52/300 balls.
2018 Worth EST Comp XL ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WCESMA
- Colorway: Pink | Black | Blue
- Free Shipping!
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA Only
- XL Half Ounce End Loaded Swing Weight
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Unbelievable Durability
- Flex 100 Technology Offers Optimal Flex Point To Maximize Bat Speed & Distance
- Four-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Manufactured With Pride In The United States
- Quad Comp Increases Flex, Optimizes Performance, & Extends The Sweet Spot
- Recommended For .52 COR ASA Softballs
No, this bat can be used by men or women and is not designed specifically for either one. It is a standard slow pitch bat, and has a .5 oz end load.
Worth slow pitch softball bats deliver best-in-class power and control through innovation and technology. For the 2018 season, the EST Comp series ensures that every at-bat results in exactly what players are looking for. With a four-piece, 100% composite construction, these slowpitch bats are long-lasting, forgiving on mishits, and offer more plate coverage than ever before with an extended sweet spot. Made in the USA and manufactured out of Worth's CF100 carbon fiber, the EST Comp softball bats come with a true-to-weight feel that helps increase overall bat speed. The CF100 combines with the revolutionary Quad Comp and uses a urethane joint to increase flex, enhance whip, optimize performance, and guarantee that you crush balls over the centerfield fence with ease. Under the barrel, Worth has also applied their Flex 100 technology which provides a stiff feel with a collar that creates an optimal flex point for unbeatable bat speed and distance on contact. Worth Sports: Performance Through Technology!
This Worth EST Comp Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WCESMA) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, an ultra-forgiving 13 1/2-inch barrel length, and an XL half ounce end load that's perfect for players swinging for the fence. With only one certification stamp, this model is approved for play in ASA only and it is recommended for use with lower compression, 52 COR softballs. Walk up to the plate with Worth and buy one of these composite slowpitch bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we're here for you from click to hit!
I like the way everything was handled and the way I got the product on time.