2018 Mizuno Nighthawk -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18NH11
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2-Piece LINK Connection Piece Reduces Sting For An Amazing Feel On Contact
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Black Onyx Carbon Handle Provides A Stiff Feel With Reduced Energy Loss
- Colorway: Black / Blue
- Cylinder Seaming Delivers Consistent, Powerful Performance
- Double Wall Barrel Design
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Optimized End Cap Extends The Barrel For More Plate Coverage
- Speed-Helix Grip Provides Exceptional Comfort & Control
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- X-Zone Barrel Adjusts Composite Angles To Create A Huge Sweet Spot
The fastpitch world has been blessed with the emergence and performance of Mizuno softball bats. For the 2018 season, the Nighthawk series is back and better than ever! As a versatile option that is recommended for all types of players, this two-piece composite softball bat delivers an awesome overall feel with premier pop. The latest feature Mizuno has mastered is their optimized end cap which provides an even larger sweet spot than previous models with a new and improved sound at impact. The proven Black Onyx Carbon stiff handle attaches to the XZone barrel with the patented 2-Piece LINK connection piece for a massive reduction in negative vibration and better overall energy transfer during higher pitch speeds. This allows for consistent, powerful performance at the highest level of play with no worry of durability issues. Mizuno has also utilized a double wall barrel design with their cylinder seaming to deliver hot out of the wrapper performance and an extended sweet spot for more plate coverage. The best part? Each Nighthawk softball bat comes pre-wrapped with the Speed-Helix grip for unbeatable comfort and control. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
This Mizuno Nighthawk Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18NH11) features a 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a balanced swing weight, and a drop 11 length to weight ratio that is perfect for younger players looking to increase their swing speed. With four different certification stamps, this model is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Hit like a legend and get one of these Mizuno softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Never forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
This is amazing! I got the TPX Louisville Slugger -8 Big Barrel. My first game with it, I hit for the cycle for the first time. Thank you JustBats.com.