2018 Mizuno Jennie Finch -13 Tee Ball Bat: TB18FINCH
- Free Shipping!
- -13 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Endorsed By USA Softball Legend Jennie Finch
- Cushioned Grip Improves Comfort & Provides A Soft Feel On Contact
- Recommended For Tee Ball Play Only
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- MZ-1300 Alloy Delivers A Lightweight Swing Weight For Maximum Speed
- One-Piece, Alloy Softball Bat
- Balanced Swing Weight
Jennie Finch, a USA Fastpitch legend, knows the importance of starting in softball at a young age. Even Olympic athletes had to start somewhere. For this reason (and many others), Mizuno has continued their legendary partnership with Jennie Finch as she has endorsed this tee ball bat. If you, or your player, are just beginning a career in softball, you'll soon realize how important it is for players of all ages to have the appropriate equipment, including the right softball bat. With this Jennie Finch tee ball bat, you're guaranteed a lightweight, good-looking, and extremely durable bat. Each model is carefully crafted out of the MZ-1300 alloy that delivers a balanced swing weight for increased speeds through the hitting zone. Mizuno has also applied a synthetic, cushioned bat grip around the handle to help improve comfort and provide a soft, smooth feel on contact with a softball. Mizuno: Driven by athletes. Crafted to win!
This Mizuno Jennie Finch Tee Ball Bat (TB18FINCH) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a lightweight drop 13 length to weight ratio, and a variety of different certifications. With five different stamps, this model is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Set your player up for success and order one of these Mizuno tee ball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty period. Don't forget, we're here for you from click to hit!
Good prices, and a very easy process through and through.