The 2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC17A is designed to be used with .52 COR, 300 Compression balls.
2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC17A
- Free Shipping!
- Denny Crine's Signature Softball Bat
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 14 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA ONLY
- Colorway: Black | Orange | Silver
- Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex & Barrel Loading To Maximize Speed Through The Zone
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Revolutionary 100 COMP Utilizes 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fibers To Deliver Legendary Performance & Durability
- SuperMax Full Ounce End Load Provides Maximum Power
- Three-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Designed Specifically For Lower Compression, 52 COR Softballs
- Tetra-Core Technology Increases Sweet Spot Size & Durability
This 2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MDC17A) will be made of a linear construction.
This 2018 Miken DC-41 SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MDC17A) will feature a full ounce end-load on it. It will not be balanced feeling.
Miken slow pitch bats provide elite technology with out of this world cosmetics that any player can get on board with. For the 2018 season, the DC-41 is back and better than ever before! Players who prefer more mass behind their swing and extreme distances on contact are going to love this three-piece, fully composite softball bat. Each model is manufactured with pride right here in the United States and composed of the revolutionary and innovative 100 Comp formula. This material utilizes 100% premium aerospace grade carbon fibers to ensure optimal performance and season after season durability. Inside of each DC41, Miken uses what's called the Tetra-Core technology that utilizes an inner and outer core tube to guarantee consistency, expand the sweet spot, and amplify pop during every at-bat. In between the powerful barrel and skinny handle, the Flex 2 Power (also known as the F2P) technology optimizes both barrel loading and flex to help boost bat speeds through the hitting zone. Miken Sports: Legendary In The Field!
This ASA 2018 Miken DC-41 Slow Pitch Softball Bat (MDC17A) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, an extra long 14-inch barrel length, and a SuperMax one-ounce end load that is recommended for power hitters. As a part of the Miken Signature series, this model is the weapon of choice for Team USA Softball legend Denny Crine, and it is specifically designed to crush lower compression, 52 COR softballs in ASA approved leagues. Step into the batter's box with confidence and pick up one of these Miken slow pitch softball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I already have recommended you. Our summer team ran out of wood bats, you sent them quickly and now they're all ordering from you. Thanks.