2018 Louisville Slugger Super Z-1000 End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTLSZU18E
- Free Shipping!
- Endorsed By Louisville Slugger Pro Steven Lloyd
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12 Inch Barrel Length With A Superior Sweet Spot
- Colorway: Black | Gray | Orange
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- IST XStff Technology Supplies A Stiff Feel With Increased Energy Transfer
- LS-2X Composite Barrel Provides A Quick Break-In With Maximum Performance
- 7/8 Inch Tapered Handle
- Thin Synthetic Leather Grip Increases Comfort & Control
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
Louisville Slugger softball bats are the be all end all on any slow pitch diamond. For the 2018 season, The Super Z-1000 series was created to give power hitters an advantage unlike any other. With a two-piece, end loaded construction, these slowpitch bats feature the new LS-2X composite barrel that provides an exclusively quick break-in with maximum performance and pop right out of the wrapper. Between that barrel and the 7/8-inch tapered handle, Slugger has applied their IST XSTIFF technology that reduces flex for increased energy transfer on contact and further ball flight during every at-bat. Louisville Slugger: Leave Your Mark!
This 2018 Louisville Slugger Z-1000 End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTLSZU18E) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 12-inch barrel length, and it is endorsed by Slugger pro Steven Lloyd. With multiple certification stamps, this model is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Swing for the fences with a Super Z-1000 and buy one of these Louisville Slugger slow pitch bats today with free shipping and full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!
Your company has a great selections to choose from, and decent delivery time for the free shipping. I was very happy to purchase the bat from your company. Thank you very much.