Yes, the 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18GH11) is approved for ASA
2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18GH11
- Approved For Play In ASA (Includes High School), ISF, & NCAA
- Not Approved For Play In USSSA or NSA (1.20 BPF Thumbprint)
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- 1.2mm HYPERSKIN Helix Grip Offers Unbeatable Comfort
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- CONNEXION+ Technology Enhances Feel By Eliminating Negative Vibration
- Double Barrel Design Provides Players With Best Possible Feel, Sound, & Pop
- Evenly Balanced Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- High Performing Inner Barrel Creates Explosive Sound With Maximum Performance
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Soft Outer Barrel Allows For Absolutely No Break-In Period
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Ultra-Thin 29/32 Inch Handle
- Xtra Tough Resin Matrix (XTX) Composite Delivers Unbelievable Durability
There should be no noticeable performance difference between the two models as far as we are aware. Easton just had to slightly alter the position of the inner barrel wall to perform under the USSSA testing standard.
The USSSA version of the 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP18GH11 should be legal in ASA play, etc. We do always recommend checking with your coaches/league officials to confirm before making a purchase though.
New for the 2018 season and never before seen is the Easton Ghost series! As the successor to the Easton MAKO, this fastpitch bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of legendary Easton softball bats and it is unlike anything you've felt or heard before. With a revolutionary double barrel design, the Ghost combines an inner barrel with the lowest legal compression and a softer, outer barrel for hot out of the wrapper performance. The key to construction is the Xtra Tough Resin Matrix (XTX) composite material that makes up the barrel and the handle for season after season durability. Feel the difference of this two-piece, fully composite softball bat with the all-new CONNEXION+ technology that has been redesigned to enhance the overall feel and practically eliminate negative vibration in the hands. To add to the exceptional feel, each Easton Ghost offers a thin 29/32-inch handle that comes pre-wrapped with the new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN Hex grip for unbelievable comfort. Easton: Experience Supernatural Performance!
This 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel Fastpitch Softball Bat (FP18GH11) features a lightweight drop 11 length to weight ratio, a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, and it is approved for both ASA and ISF. Due to these two certifications, this model is legal for high school and NCAA play. Because of the unique double-barrel construction, the Easton Ghost is NOT legal for play in any USSSA, NSA, or ISA fastpitch leagues. With that in mind, order your Easton Ghost fastpitch softball bat today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturers warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
I have purchased many bats from this site and have never been disappointed with price or quality.The shipping is always top notch.I buy all of my bats here there is no need to look anywhere else.