No, the 2018 Axe Elite -5 Senior League Baseball Bat: L133F is not BBCOR certified. The BBCOR version is called 2018 Axe Elite BBCOR Baseball Bat: L130F.
2018 Axe Elite -5 Senior League Baseball Bat: L133F
- No Risk 30-Day Challenge!
- Not Satisfied With The Performance Of Your Axe Bat Within 30 Days? Send It Back For A Refund Or Exchange!
- Free Shipping!
- -5 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Approved For USSSA Play
- Colorway: Black / Blue
- End Loaded Swing Weight For Superior Power
- Endogrid Technology Reduces Negative Vibration & Increases Overall Comfort
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HyperWhip Composite End Cap Removes Excess Weight Which Helps Increase Swing Speed
- Lightweight, Composite Handle Is Flex-tuned To Increase Whip & Reduce Sting
- Mantic Alloy Creates The Strongest Barrel Axe Has Ever Built
- Recommended For Power Hitters Looking To Maximize Performance
- Two-Piece, Hybrid Baseball Bat
Unfortunately, the 2018 Axe Elite -5 Senior League Baseball Bat (L133F) does not meet the USA standards and will not be allowed for USA sanctioned leagues in 2018. If you are looking for a drop 5 USA certified Axe bat, check out the 2018 Axe Elite -5 USA Baseball Bat: (L134F).
This bat should perform nearly the same as the 2017 model. The biggest difference is this model has a slight end load to it, which will provide a bit better power at the expense of a slightly heavier feel to the swing weight.
All new Axe Bats come with a no risk 30-day challenge! You can use this model in a batting cage, in practice, or even in a game. If you are not satisfied within 30 days from your original purchase date, you may send it back to us for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked!
Axe baseball bats are for the bold! For the 2018 season, the Elite series is one of the most durable models on the market. It all starts with the military grade Mantic alloy barrel construction that results in the strongest and most explosive bat that Axe has ever created. This two-piece, hybrid design combines the traditional sound of alloy with the vibration dampening effects of a composite handle. With more whip, less negative feedback in the hands, and an end loaded swing weight, the Elite baseball bats are recommended for power hitters who want to take their swing to the next level. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing power to the entire 270-degree contact area, so youâ€™ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability â€“ a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe handle. Not only are you maximizing bat speed and increasing control during every at bat with an Axe handle, but you will be reducing the risk of injury as well. On the other end, a composite HyperWhip end cap extends the barrel length, reduces unnecessary weight, and allows for increased swing speeds. Last, but certainly not least, the innovative Endogrid technology absorbs all shock to the bottom hand for a smooth, comfortable feel on contact. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Elite senior league baseball bat features a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 5 length to weight ratio, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certified stamp. Get a hold of the Axe advantage and order one of these Elite baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, we're here from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
Item was processed and delivered promptly.