The 2017 Worth Triple Crown 13.5" XL Reload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTCXLU does not feature the Senior Slow Pitch stamp/approval markings. This bat is only USSSA approved.
2017 Worth Triple Crown 13.5" XL Reload USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTCXLU
- Greg Connell's Limited Edition Signature Softball Bat
- Free Shipping!
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 220 Advantage - Tuned to Max Performance & Durability With Classic M Extreme Softballs
- Approved For Play In USSSA, NSA, & ISA
- CF100 Technology Provides 100% Carbon Fiber For A Lighter, More Durable Barrel
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Reload End Loaded Swing Weight (0.5 oz)
- Multi-Wall Barrel Design
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Flex 50 Handle Technology Creates Unmatched Whip & Feel
- TRUE1 Technology Delivers A Seamless Barrel For Enhanced Performance
- 2017 Border Battle Series
This Worth Tiple Crown model is a part of the 2017 Border Battle series!
Greg Connell has done it yet again! Back to back Triple Crown awards proves that he is one of the best slow pitch softball players of all-time, without a doubt. His signature softball bat is a carefully crafted, reload end load design that is best utilized with the use of a Classic M Extreme ball. Worth's Triple Crown USSSA softball bats are composed of the CF100 and Flex 50 Technologies along with the help of the 220 advantage. The CF100 feature is composed of a 100% carbon fiber barrel that provides a light swing weight and more durability for unbeatable performance. On the other end, the Flex 50 handle technology helps increase flex and whip through the zone for more control and next to no sting in the hands on mishits. With a two-piece, fully composite construction and a multi-wall barrel design, this slow pitch softball bat is sure to be a home run! Worth: Manufactured With Pride In The USA!
This Worth Triple Crown USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WTXCLU) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13.50-inch barrel length, and the TRUE1 technology that delivers absolutely no dead spots along a seamless barrel. Before you buy, keep in mind that this model is only approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Now, take Greg Connell's softball bat into battle and order your Worth Triple Crown today with free shipping and a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Remember, we'll be here for you from click to hit!
Order from justbats previously and was completely satisfied with the way the operate their businesses.