2016 Mizuno Nighthawk Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MZSP16NH-U
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight with Low MOI Increases Swing Speed
- Patented 2 PC Link Construction - Significantly Reduces Vibration and Sting
- Black Onyx Carbon Composite - Greater Durability, Shorter Break-In
- Micro-Whip Grip Provides Better Feel and Control
- Stiffer Carbon Fiber Handle - Less Energy is Lost on Impact Resulting in Higher Performance
- New Triple Wall Barrel Construction - Thinner Walls with Added Durability for Higher Peak Performance
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA
- 12.5 Inch Barrel Length
Built from Mizuno's ultra-responsive Black Onyx Carbon Composite, the 2016 Nighthawk's barrel provides absolutely everything a slow pitch player demands from their game-day bat. Its new Triple Wall Construction utilizes two thin polypropylene layers of film that are sandwiched between three thicker layers of composite. This film allows the composite barrel walls to "slide" and move independently, leading to lower barrel compression, higher peak performance out of the wrapper, and the largest sweet spot Mizuno has ever created. A stiff composite handle is then united to this premium barrel with Mizuno's patented 2-Piece LINK Technology. This thickness-tuned elastomer is key to the Nighthawk's ability to dampen vibration at a much higher rate than other bats on the market without any decrease in performance.
The 2016 Mizuno Nighthawk Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MZSP16NH-U is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA. Pick yours up today with our Fast, Free Shipping!
It was an EASY process to order the two bats from your company. this was my first order from JustBats.com, and I would recommend to my friends.Customer service sent me E-Mails to let me know the status of my order, and shipping was right on time.Hope to order more Bats in the future. Thanks