About the Bat Trade-in Program
The JustBats.com Trade-in Program allows you to send in selected bats in exchange for JustBats.com gift cards that can be used on any product on JustBats.com. All current eligible bats for trade-in are actively listed though the Trade-in Program navigation. Simply select the brand of bat you would like to trade in, all eligible models for that brand will appear, if the model you are looking for is not listed, it currently is not eligible for trade-in. Our offers for trade-in values are based on criteria such as the model. However, our offers are also based on a lot of behind the scenes that we do to ensure we are providing the best possible service and quality pre-owned baseball bats and softball bats, such as clean up and refurbishing of the bats.
Step 1, selecting the brand
Select the brand or search for the bat you are looking to trade-in to view all current trade-in eligible models
Step 2, choosing the bat details
- Choose the model you would like to trade in from the list of eligible bats.
- Select the size of bat you have.
- You will be presented with the gift card value for each particular model.
Step 3, receiving prepaid UPS return label
- Complete your trade-in order and receive your free prepaid UPS return label.
- Box your bat up and either drop off at your local UPS Store or schedule a pickup with UPS
Step 4, e-gift card sent
Once the shipment of your bat has been confirmed, you will receive your JustBats.com e-gift card redemption code via email, and you may immediately shop with on JustBats.com.
Once your trade-in bat is confirmed, and on its way to us, you will receive a gift card for JustBats.com via email. This e-gift card will have your unique gift card code that you may redeem on JustBats.com for any product. To redeem it, just enter the code from your e-gift card into the Gift Card Payment field during the checkout process. You may use your e-gift card code on any item sold at JustBats.com.
1) Bat must be in playable condition
2) To trade in your baseball bat or softball bat, it must have no more than normal wear and usage.
3) Bats sent for trade-in must meet the following condition criteria:
- No Cracks
- No Dents
- No Rattling
- No Illegal Modifications
- Structurally sound
The JustBats.com Trade-in Program is open to anyone, whether your bat was originally purchased from JustBats.com or another retailer. If you did not purchase your original bat from JustBats.com, but see it as an eligible trade-in item, you are eligible to send it to JustBats.com for a redeemable gift card.
* Having trouble finding the information you need? No worries! Our knowledgeable Customer Coaches are available 24/7 by email: email@example.com, Live Chat, or our toll-free phone number: 1-866-321-BATS (2287)! *
- Customer Service
- Contact Us