Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Zeff! Zeff works in the Distribution Center where all of our orders come in and get shipped everyday! Here is what makes Zeff tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
Just over two years
2. So what's your job out in the Distribution Center?
I receive and process returns, handle demo products including making them live on the website and order supplies for the DC
3. How do you keep track of all the shipments coming in and orders going out?
All of the shipments coming in, with the exception of returns, have a P.O. Number and are logged in Navision. All of the returns are also logged into Navision, but use the customer's order number instead of a P.O. Number. Every day I count the number of returns we receive and use Bat 2.0 to make order notes for customers to make sure they get the correct exchange item or refund. As for the outgoing shipments, Bat 2.0 will use tracking numbers generated from UPS and FedEx.
4. What's your favorite thing about working at JustBats.com?
The culture. I love coming to work everyday because the people I work with make it enjoyable. It's hard to call it work when you enjoy what you do. Our facility is awesome as well!
5. Give us your favorite memory of something that's happened out in the Distribution Center.
One day I got a return of a DeMarini Vexxum, that wasn't even purchased from us, and it was colored all over with a sharpie. There was a note saying the customer tried to personalize his bat by giving it a wood grain finish look. I laughed for hours! We sent the guy another bat...along with a coloring book.
6. What's your favorite sport and team?
Football. Kansas City Chiefs!!
7. What kind of things do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I love to play football and basketball, work out, and be outdoors as much as I can. My girlfriend takes up a lot of my time outside of work too.
8. Give us your top three favorite movies.
Dumb and Dumber