Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Stephanie! Stephanie works in the Accounting department and crunches the numbers at JustBats.com! Here is what makes Stephanie tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
I have worked here since last September.
2. What are some of your responsibilities in the Accounting Department?
A few of the things I'm responsible for are overseeing my team and answering any questions they have, bank reconciliations and most importantly preparing the financials.
3. What do you enjoy most about being in the Accounting Department at JustBats.com?
I enjoy the people in our department. We are a small department so we know each other really well. We joke around with each other and have a good time.
4. What are some challenges you face in Accounting?
I'd say the biggest challenge I face is getting month-end complete on time. The first few days of a month are always really busy.
5. What’s your favorite memory since working at JustBats.com?
It would have to be throwing out the first pitch at the Royals game.
6. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy playing volleyball and softball. I also love spending time with my husband and my two sons.
7. Any advice for people coming in to your line of work?
Accounting requires you to be very detail oriented. My advice would be to take your time and make sure the numbers are right.
8. What gets you laughing the hardest?
My kids. They are learning and doing new things all the time. They always keep us entertained.
9. What’s your favorite sport and team?
My favorite sport to watch would be baseball and my favorite team would be the Royals.