Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Pam! Pam works in the Accounting department and helps crunch the numbers! Here is what makes Pam tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
Since last July
2. What are some of your responsibilities in the Accounting Department?
Reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports and paying sales/use tax.
3. What's your favorite thing about working in the Accounting Department?
Mark R.'s sense of humor
4. What are some challenges you face day to day working in accounting?
Deadlines... Sometimes they seem to all come at once.
5. What kind of things do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I like spending time with my family, going to the lake, skiing, gardening and playing poker.
6. What's your favorite memory so far since working at JustBats.com?
My favorite memories have been Shelbe's swim fitness classes.
7. Give us your top three favorite movies.
The Shawshank Redemption, Meet the Parents and A League of Their Own
8. When it comes to accounting, we all know there are a lot of numbers, what is your process for dealing with all the math and numbers?
I take my time and double check my work. It's much better to do it right the first time.
9. What get's you laughing the hardest?