Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Kris! Kris works in the Customer Service department and makes sure you have an awesome experience when you shop at JustBats.com! Here is what makes Kris tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
About a year and half.
2. What are some of your responsibilities in the Customer Service Department?
I answer e-mails, do the online chat and answer phone calls.
3. What do you enjoy most about being a CSR at JustBats.com?
I enjoy the fact that every email, chat or phone call is different each time. It makes things very interesting.
4. You interact daily with our customers, are there ever any challenges with that?
Of course! Every time a customer contacts us we have to be able to adapt to the situation and try and find a solution. We will try every possibility to make a customer have a great experience.
5. What's your favorite memory since working at JustBats.com?
A customer sent us an alloy barreled bat that he painted to have a wood finish for an exchange…priceless.
6. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I like to golf, play basketball and attend sporting events.
7. Any advice for people coming in to your line of work?
Try putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, what would you want done?
8. What gets you laughing the hardest?
Recently any episode of King of Queens
9. What's your favorite sport and team?
Royals and the Chiefs