Every Monday we’d like you to meet someone new around here at JustBats.com. Get to know us a little better! Meet Brett! Brett is our new Contact Center Supervisor and he makes sure that when you call JustBats.com with a question or a problem someone is ready and eager to help you out! Here is what makes Brett tick.
1. How long have you worked here at JustBats.com?
I have been working here for 2 years this month
2. You recently just switched positions here and got hired as the Contact Center Supervisor, can you tell us a little about that?
Everything’s been going well so far. Took a little time to get used to everything, but everything is going smoothly going into our busiest time of the year.
3. How are you liking the new change so far?
I have been extremely busy since it is the height of our busy season trying to catch up with everything. The people that I work with have been very helpful in making this transition as easy as possible.
4. Do you have any advice for anyone coming into your field of work?
I would advise them to come in with an open mind and a great attitude. We are here for the customer and will do anything to make their experience top notch.
5. Give us your favorite sport and team?
My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite team is the Kansas Jayhawks.
6. What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, but my favorite person to hang out with is my 4 year old nephew, Brayden. I also enjoy going for a run outside, going to sporting events and concerts.
7. What's your favorite thing about working at JustBats.com?
The people that I work with and that we go above and beyond for every customer that we have.
8. As the new Contact Center Supervisor, what are you looking for in the CSRs or someone just coming on as a new CSR?
We are looking for people that have positive attitudes and look forward to helping the customer out with anything and everything that they need.
9. Give us your top three favorite movies of all time.
Pulp Fiction, Finding Forrester, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.