Worth Copperhead Youth Baseball Bat: YBCH10
Got a question about the Worth Copperhead Youth Baseball Bat: YBCH10 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand, and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish jo.... read more
- 100-Day Manufacturerâ€™s Warranty
- 30% Thinner Taper Reduces Swing Weight
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Center Load End Plug Produces 5% More Inertia
- Extended Barrel Adds 1-2 Inches in Length
- Free Shipping!
- Optimized Wall Thickness for Added Durability
- Tech Grip Reduces Sting
- Product Video for the Worth Copperhead Youth Baseball Bat: YBCH10
Excellent. I am a grandma who wanted this bat here for our granddaugter for Christmas, and I learned about placing the order in what I thought was too late to receive it. You fooled me! :o) It seemed like I had only 'just' placed my order and the bat was on my doorstep. Thank You Very Much!