KR3 Hickory Magnum Composite Wood Baseball Bat: HM72 Adult
Got a question about the KR3 Hickory Magnum Composite Wood Baseball Bat: HM72 Adult ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat balanced or end-loaded?
The KR3 Hickory Magnum Composite Wood Baseball Bat (HM72) will have a more balanced feel for most players. However, players that are less experienced with wood bats may feel that the bat has a slightly end-loaded feel.
KR3 is a family owned and operated company located in Cambridge, Ontario. Ross Huehn, KR3’s President, has been making bats for over 35 years. The company's origins date back over 100 years; making them the second oldest bat factory in the world. Recently Ross brought in MLB legend Roberto Alomar to serve in an advisory role and to take KR3 to the next level. In 2011, KR3 bats were approved by the International Baseball Federation (IBAF) and received approval for professional play in North America.KR3 manufactures 100% of their wood bats in Canada from the finest quality North Americ.... read more
- 0.965 Inch Handle Diameter
- 2.420 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- BBCOR Certified - Legal for H.S. and Collegiate Play
- Fiberglass Biaxial Sleeving Applied With Rock Resin Epoxy
- Free Shipping!
- Full 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- High Density Birch Wood Core
- Laminated Four Layer Outer Core
- Product Video for the KR3 Hickory Magnum Composite Wood Baseball Bat: HM72 Adult
Thank you; you guys delivered! And at the right price!