COMbat Rick Spike Baker Balanced: SPIKSP1-B Slow Pitch
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the COMbat Rick Spike Baker Balanced: SPIKSP1-B Slow Pitch, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the COMbat Rick Spike Baker Balanced: SPIKSP1-B Slow Pitch?
Got a question about the COMbat Rick Spike Baker Balanced: SPIKSP1-B Slow Pitch ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this bat 98mph or 100mph?
This bat is USSSA approved and features 100mph performance.
Dose this bat have the new USSSA stamp?
The SPIKSP1-B does not feature the new USSSA stamp on the taper. All bats with this stamp will have a picture showing this.
Combat was recently established as a brand for baseball and softball under the CE Composites Inc. sporting group. Combat is dedicated to developing at the grassroots level, the use of superior performing all-composite baseball and softball bats that will make the game more enjoyable for players of all skills and ability, and will provide that extra edge that will allow a player to excel by providing custom differentiated designs for different player types with different swing weights, balance points and barrel lengths. CE Composite Inc. has been designing and manufacturing composite hyb.... read more
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Anisotropic Composite Weave
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Blended Fiber Technology
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Nanocomp Technology Inside
- One-Piece Full Composite Design
- Precision Molding Technology
- Rick "SPIKE" Baker Signature Model
- Separation Barrier Technology
- Variable Stiffness Technology for Bigger Sweetspot
- Product Video for the COMbat Rick Spike Baker Balanced: SPIKSP1-B Slow Pitch
Very easy to deal with. Great selection. Great prices.