2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the 2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the 2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch?
Got a question about the 2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is this bats BPF rating?
The 2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch bat features a BPF rating of 1.20.
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand, and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish jo.... read more
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Flex Fifty Technology for More Flex
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- HMF TECH for Greater Strength and Performance
- Legit Power Core Molding Process
- Two-Piece 100% Composite Construction
- Product Video for the 2014 Worth Legit: FPLG11 Fastpitch
It came very fast and I was pleased since I had a game, a few days later. I could use my new bat. Thank you!