2014 Mizuno Whiteout: MZWOFPEL -10 Fastpitch
Got a question about the 2014 Mizuno Whiteout: MZWOFPEL -10 Fastpitch ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
How does this bat compare to the Easton Stealth Speed: FP11ST10?
The Easton Stealth Speed: FP11ST10 was a two-piece, balanced composite bat. The 2014 Mizuno Whiteout: MZWOFPEL is a one-piece end loaded model.
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us .... read more
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 3Z Technology for a MASSIVE SWEETSPOT
- Anti-Shock Construction
- Approved for ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Black Onyx Carbon Composite
- End-Loaded Design
- Exclusive Cushioned Grip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Fully Composite Design
- Product Video for the 2014 Mizuno Whiteout: MZWOFPEL -10 Fastpitch
Great bat selection and very fast delivery at good prices!