2014 Easton S200: YB14S200
Got a question about the 2014 Easton S200: YB14S200 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is it approved for Little League?
Yes, the 2014 Easton S200: (YB14S200) features a 2 1/4" barrel diameter, BPF 1.15 stamp, and is approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA.
What is the difference between this bat and the Easton S50?
The 2014 Easton S200: YB14S200 uses a slightly higher grade of alloy for better durability.
Would this bat be good for fastpitch baseball?
The 2014 Easton S200: YB14S200 would be designed for youth baseball leagues. This bat would hold up to live youth pitching.
As the industry leader for over 30 years, Easton Baseball/Softball has continued to raise the bar with innovation, originality and ingenuity. It began in 1969, when Easton produced the first true aluminum bat, and has continued throughout the past three decades with virtually all significant industry "firsts" having been pioneered by Easton: first CU31 bat; first C405 bat; first titanium bat; first Carbon Core bat; first Scandium bat; etc. The trend continues today with bats such as the Tri-Shell and the ConneXion. The patented Tri-Shell design features a super elastic rubber sleeve san.... read more
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Cushioned Grip
- Durable Aluminum Alloy for Fast Swing Speed
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Free Shipping!
- One-Piece, Alloy Construction
- Replacing the Easton Cyclone
- Twelve Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Ultra-thin 29/32 Inch Handle
- Product Video for the 2014 Easton S200: YB14S200
I have bought 5 or 6 bats from justbats.com. Every time, the price, selection and service has been outstanding.