2014 Easton B1.0: SP14B1 Slow Pitch Softball Bat
Got a question about the 2014 Easton B1.0: SP14B1 Slow Pitch Softball Bat ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
As the industry leader for over 30 years, Easton Baseball/Softball has continued to raise the bar with innovation, originality and ingenuity. It began in 1969, when Easton produced the first true aluminum bat, and has continued throughout the past three decades with virtually all significant industry "firsts" having been pioneered by Easton: first CU31 bat; first C405 bat; first titanium bat; first Carbon Core bat; first Scandium bat; etc. The trend continues today with bats such as the Tri-Shell and the ConneXion. The patented Tri-Shell design features a super elastic rubber sleeve san.... read more
- 13.5 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 29/32 Inch Handle With Tacky Ultra-Thin Gauze Grip
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Raw Power Series
- SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle / IMX Composite Barrel
- Two-Piece Composite Design With ConneXion Technology
- Product Video for the 2014 Easton B1.0: SP14B1 Slow Pitch Softball Bat
Easy to navigate website and effortless payment method/order tracking system.