2013 Worth AMP FPEX: FPAMPE Fastpitch
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the 2013 Worth AMP FPEX: FPAMPE Fastpitch, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the 2013 Worth AMP FPEX: FPAMPE Fastpitch?
Got a question about the 2013 Worth AMP FPEX: FPAMPE Fastpitch ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Worth, Inc. can trace its beginning back to the year 1912, when George Sharp Lannom, Jr. purchased a tannery in Tullahoma, Tennessee and established the Lannom Manufacturing Company. Initially, the firm tanned leather for harnesses and horse collars they manufactured. However, as the automobile grew in popularity, the demand for the company's harnesses and collars declined, so Lannom shifted its manufacturing resources toward production of leather covered baseballs and softballs under the "Worth" brand, and men's leather dress gloves under the "Craig" brand. Charles (Chuck) E. Parish jo.... read more
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Center Load End Plug
- Eclipse Grip
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- One-Piece Alloy Deisgn
- Whiplash Technology for Increased Bat Speed
- X-Tended Sweetspot Technology
- Product Video for the 2013 Worth AMP FPEX: FPAMPE Fastpitch
Quick, Easy and Good Pricing!