2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth?
Got a question about the 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
What is the difference between -12 and -10 in any bats?
The 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth bat is a -10 length to weight ratio. A -12 length to weight ratio would be two ounces lighter than a -10.
Is this bat hot, or does it need to be broken in? If so, how many swings?
The 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth bat has a composite barrel and therefore requires a break-in period. The break-in should be 150-200 hits soft toss or off a tee. Also, remember to rotate the barrel a quarter of an inch for an even break-in of the barrel.
During the past few years, serious softball players have looked to Miken Sports for bats that provide the highest levels of performance and durability. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today. Although composites are the latest trend in softball bats, the technology has been the core of Miken's success since the company's inception. Miken pioneered the modern high-performance composite softball bat in 1998 and has pushed the limits with every model since. No other bat company has driven innovation as .... read more
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Expanded Sweet Spot for Maximum Barrel Flex
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lower M.O.I. for Faster Swing Speeds
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Triad Technology for Unparalleled Durability and Performance
- Two-Piece Fully Composite Design
- Vortex Handle Technology
- Product Video for the 2013 Miken Triad: YTRI10 Youth
very quick response to a shipping question I emailed..thank you!