2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth
Average Customer Review
If you have a question about the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth, please visit our Questions and Answers page.
What do you think about the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth?
Got a question about the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
I am 4'8" and 77 lbs., what size should I get?
Based on your height and weight, we recommend a 29" model in the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth bat. For further information on sizing, please visit our Bat Coach at http://www.justbats.com/bat-coach/
I swing a 2013 CF5, 30" 19 oz. model. I am 11 years old and 4'11", should I get the 30" 18 oz. or the 31" 19 oz. model?
Based on your age, you can definitely go up to a 31" model in the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth bat. For further sizing information, please visit our Bat Coach at http://www.justbats.com/bat-coach/
My son is an 8 years old. He is 4'4" and 64 lbs. I am looking at an S2 30" 17 oz. Is that bat appropriate for him?
The 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth bat would be more appropriate for his size in a 28" bat length.
As the industry leader for over 30 years, Easton Baseball/Softball has continued to raise the bar with innovation, originality and ingenuity. It began in 1969, when Easton produced the first true aluminum bat, and has continued throughout the past three decades with virtually all significant industry "firsts" having been pioneered by Easton: first CU31 bat; first C405 bat; first titanium bat; first Carbon Core bat; first Scandium bat; etc. The trend continues today with bats such as the Tri-Shell and the ConneXion. The patented Tri-Shell design features a super elastic rubber sleeve san.... read more
- -12 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie, Pony, AABC, and USSSA
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Features New USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Free Shipping!
- Full 400 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- IMX Composite Barrel / SIC Black Carbon Composite Handle
- Performance Diamond Grip
- Power Brigade Speed Series - Lightweight With Low M.O.I. for Faster Swing Speeds and Added Power
- Two-Piece Fully Composite Design With ConneXion Technology
- Ultra-Thin 29/32 Inch Handle
- Product Video for the 2013 Easton S1: YB13S1 Youth
It was very simple to just get on-line, get the bat my son wanted order and we had it in a couple of days - he loves his new bat!