Every month we would like to introduce you to a department at JustBats.com. Each department around here plays a key role in making sure everything runs smoothly and you get your bats in a timely manner, while having a great experience shopping with us. Meet the Customer Service and Order Processing team, this department makes sure that all the orders are processed correctly and are the front line for questions, concerns and any issues customers may have.
1. Tell us a little bit about the Customer Service team.
The Customer Service team is made up of about 22 people that are here to help the customer out with anything. This team is made up of a group of people that get along with each other and that have a lot of the same hobbies so they are able to bond outside of work.
2. What kind of responsibilities does each person in Customer Service and Order Processing take on everyday?
The CSRs answer every phone call, chat, e-mail, and Q&A in a timely manner and help with anything the customer needs. The Order Processor helps with inventory, updating orders and canceling orders.
3. Are there any major challenges you and the team face daily, weekly or even monthly in the Customer Service department?
Rule changes are something that is happening all the time. We are always online and talking with our vendors finding out the newest rules and looking to see if any rule changes are coming down the line.
4. What would you say you look for the most in someone wanting to become a CSR?
Someone that is able to help the customer out with any questions and able to go above and beyond the customer’s expectations. We are also looking for someone that will fit the culture that we have in the contact center.
5. We all know with work there has to be some play, tell us about some of the perks of being in the Customer Service Department.
Being able to work with people you get along with, rechargeable headsets, and playing the live version of Draw Something (also known as Pictionary)
6. What are some of the ways JustBats.com goes above and beyond to keep our customers happy?
There is nothing we won’t do for the customer to make their experience with us the best experience that they have had while purchasing products online.
7. What is the best part about being a CSR at JustBats.com?
Being able to help the customer with anything they need and knowing there is nothing we won’t do to help the customer out.